3.20.2010

Payment information

For people in Sacramento area:
~ I accept credit cards. But you gotta use Paypal. 
     ~ If you have a Paypal account, you might know how to send money. 
     ~ So the point is, you'll have to "Send" me the amount that is require and I'll give you the items you've
         ordered. Unless you're not in Sacramento, you don't have to pay for shipping. 
~ These is no tax required if you haven't noticed. :D


For people outside of Sacramento: 
~ Sorry, people but you'll have to pay for shipping. 
~ Shipping amount depends on how fast you want to receive it. 
~ You can email me about it. Thanks. 


For people outside or in Sacramento area:
~ I also accept cash. Then you'll have to tell me where to find you. <- applies to only people in Sacramento
    ~ I prefer this, but some people back out and it's frustrating. 
    ~ So, yeah, decide first people. Thanks.
~ People outside of Sacramento, you'll have to do concealed cash and you'll have to send it. I'll have to receive
    the money first before I send the item out to you. :) That's safe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment