3.16.2010

Handmade items

This is not a pre-order. :) This is all handmade by me and my friend. :) She's awesome :D Support us. :D
Pouch for ipod, camera, phone!
Tell me: size, color.
Price: $3.99
Envelope With Triangle Flap
Tell me: size, color
Price: $3.99
Envelope Pouch
Tell me: size, color.
Price $3.99
Popsicles :)
Tell me: Color, face expression, bitten?, keychain?, phone charm? 
Price: $2.75 ea. or 2/$5
Toast
This is a beaten up one because I've been using it for soo long! :( 
Keychain? Phone charm? Neither?
Price: $3.00
Ninja Man~ :) 
Keychain, Phone charm or neither?
Price: $2.75 each or 2/$5
Cubed Bunny :)
Too big to be a keychain or phone charm, so it's stationary. :)
Price: $3.50
Cloud
Tell me: keychain or phone charm or neither, face expression
Price: $2.25
Handmade Bananas. 5 in stock. $2.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment